1. The company ‘Vistas Sketching Holidays’ is not registered with ATOL or any similar organisation so all travel is taken completely at your own risk.
2. I can not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries or money/property losses incurred during the holiday, remote though the possibility may be, so I insist that all are guests are fully insured.
3. Evidence of valid holiday insurance cover must be provided before your arrival for all overseas destinations. (A photocopy or email is fine)
4. I will not be held responsible for the failure of your airline to deliver you to your destination on the correct day or at the correct time, so advise you not to arrive in the country late on the night before the commencement of your trip. Every effort will be made to facilitate your joining of the group but I will not be held responsible for any days lost, and refunds at this stage will not be possible. Please make sure your insurance includes delayed and missed departures.
5. I do my utmost to ensure the information I provide about locations, hotels and activities is up to date. However, changes can occur, premises close and change hands, chefs move on. Buildings and roads appear – and disappear! It can be a challenge keeping up but I will always endeavour to provide what I have promised, or something better. I can’t be held responsible for any change in the itinerary stemming from circumstances outwith my control.
6. Trips will run subject to the minimum number of participants having been reached 6 weeks prior to departure. Failure to meet the minimum number might result in the trip having to be cancelled. In this instance you will be offered an alternative trip or a later departure. If these are unsuitable your deposit will be refunded.
Your deposit will also be refunded to you in the unlikely event I have to cancel your holiday for any other reason (such as sickness, accident, war, sudden instability of conditions at destination). Please make sure you take out adequate travel insurance for yourself which covers the cancellation of your flights, should this be necessary, and for unexpected cancellation on your part, in which instance the deposit is NOT refundable.
It is a good idea to check your insurance covers you for off-road travel ( which might be referred to as “adventure travel” ) outside Europe, for the Morocco trips. No matter how remote the possibility, a stay in a foreign hospital is probably not something you would like to experience so please be sure you are adequately covered, which will usually mean repatriation to the UK for British citizens.
For non-UK citizens booking European trips, please check the type of medical cover you need.
Wishing you safe and happy travels!